The Honorary Consulate of Tanzania in Minnesota received its mission to represent the Tanzanian people and government in January 2008. Honorary Consul Kjell Bergh has been serving in that post since 2000, when he was first accredited to the State of Florida. The Honorary Consulate seeks to serve Minnesotans and Tanzanians as a resource center to foster mutual understanding and learning across cultures.
- Tanzania top foreign direct investment destination in EAC
- FY 2014 Funding Opportunity Announcement for NGO Programs Benefiting Refugees in Uganda, Democratic Republic of Congo, and Tanzania
- Groundbreaking - KARUCO October 11, 2012
- Minneapolis-St. Paul International Film Festival
- Let there be light in our school-October, 2013